5 Must-see places in Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville, Florida was blessed with breathtaking beauty. There are a lot of things you can do in this area, and here are five places you absolutely can’t miss.
- The Cummer Museum of Art & GardensThe Cummer Museum is located at 829 Riverside Ave. It is an award-winning museum with more than 5,000 permanent collections. The museum also offers majestic English and Italian Garden.
- Jacksonville Landing What is travel without shopping, entertainment, and dining? Your trip will not be complete without these three. Head over to the Jacksonville Landing to experience all of these plus the gorgeous view of St. Johns River.
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife SanctuaryMy visit to Catty Shack is one of my most memorable experience in Jacksonville. I never thought that I would get to see a real lion in my entire life. Also, I want to take note of this, by visiting the sanctuary, you help save lions, tigers, and other huge cats from being extinct. So, I really recommend visiting Catty Shack. A dollar won’t hurt for our furry friends.
- Atlantic BeachA beach will never be out of this list. There are a lot of beaches you can visit in Jacksonville, but Atlantic Beach is my favorite.
- Timucuan Ecological and Historic PreserveThe Timucuan Preserve boast 46,000 acres of unspoiled land. There are a lot of things to do in here. So, if you are an outdoor type of person, this is your go-to place.